THE BO’MB is the official blog for Bradley O’Mahoney Public Relations
In today’s fast-paced world it can be difficult to be seen, heard and understood amongst all the noise.
Whether it’s a one-off project or long-term partnerships, we have the team and the skills to work with you whatever your communication requirements. If you’re not sure what you need, we’re a friendly bunch with the expertise to understand the bigger picture, identify what needs to be done and know precisely how to get it done.
Over the years our skills and abilities have seen us develop great relationships with clients – liaising with marketing and product brand managers to launch new products and services, with HR managers on internal communications programmes and CEOs when it comes to long-term strategy and scene setting.
We work comfortably – and successfully – in all of these areas, and are capable of handling everything to do with your brand, reputation and marketing.
Our services in a nutshell!
- Strategic Planning – Strategic marketing plans, market research, business planning, multi-stakeholder engagement and risk and issues management
- PR – Traditional and online media relations, event management, newsletters and magazines, CSR, sponsorships and media training
- Advertising – Creative solutions, campaign planning and direct mail
- Design - Brand development and corporate identity, graphic design, copywriting, marketing materials, reports and exhibition support
- Digital & Social Media – Website design and development, content management, planning and implementing social media strategies, performance measurement, e-marketing, film and video presentations
- Evaluation – Never has the need for maximum ROI and added value been more important given today’s economic climate. When you invest money and resources you need to be confident you have got the right results. We only make recommendations which are achievable, within your budget and based on the opportunities that exist within your marketplace.